Full Range of Cremation Service. Preset or Fully Customize – Your Choice.
Cremations America offers simple direct cremation. Our cremation plans have been developed over the years to offer the best service value wanted by our families. Our cremation plans are not locked in stone. Your family is unique. We’ll work with you to customize our services to meet your unique needs.
“The biggest misconception about cremation is that there can’t be a funeral service or visitation. This is absolutely not the case – when you choose to care for the physical remains through cremation, we encourage you to consider holding a memorial service as well. There are many options open to you when it comes to honoring your loved one’s life: you can provide a chance for friends and family to say goodbye through a final memorial service after the cremation, and you can also hold a formal service after the cremation occurs”
Even the smallest touch can make a big difference in personalizing your cremation services. There’s no right or wrong when it comes to celebrating your loved one and honoring their life, accomplishments, and individuality. No matter the setting, style, or direction you choose, our professional staff are honored to assist you in creating a service that reflects your loved one’s unique life journey.
Cremation Services in Coral Gables & South Florida Include:
- Transportation of the deceased to the crematory
- Sheltering of the deceased in climate-controlled refrigeration (required by law)
- One certified copy of death certificate
- Medical Examiners Authorization
- Notify Social Security Administration of passing
- Rigid container (For the return of the cremated remains or you may choose to purchase a cremation vessel such as an urn)
CONTACT US FOR PRICING OUTSIDE OF MIAMI-DADE COUNTY AREA
- ID View
- Witness Cremation
- Preparation of Insurance Forms and Coordination
- Mailing ashes via USPS Express Mail (Domestic Only)
- Delivery of ashes
- Expedite Fee (If specific completion time required – Not Guaranteed)
- Home and Phone Arrangement additional to service charge
For more information about our cremation services, contact us
Sometimes the thought of planning a funeral seems too difficult for those who’ve suffered a loss. We’re here to help lighten your burden and remind you of the true value a ceremony can hold for you and your family.